Diacritics

I've always been interested in this journal. I think the first essay I ever read in it was Derrida's one on nuclear missiles, in the "Nuclear Criticism" issue. It wasn't until a bit later that I read his "Economimesis," which came first.

I'm contributing an essay to the "Climate Change Criticism" issue--the obvious parallel to the nuclear one is evident.

I like my title and so does the editor, whose awesome comments I have just received ("Best title of the millennium"--though only thirteen years!):

"She Stood in Tears Amidst the Alien Corn: Thinking through Agrilogistics"

The reader's comments are extraordinarily good as well. To be read and understood is quite a wish for us scholars you know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Hard to be a Hornworm

A Portfolio of Historical Insects

The Amber Flame Tree