Massage as a Path to Sanity

Very kindly my new friend Tedd got me a massage this week. It was the best one I've had since 1995 in Boulder. Really powerful. It became clear, as I was having quite a bad day, that the physical body has, as I've experienced a little bit and thought quite a bit for some time, a number of paths to greater sanity within it.

Personally I would explain this by saying that the masseur kneaded my channels quite a bit, and that the synergy between the subtle body and the physical body got reset. Put me back in my body--the bad day was to do with Intellectual Stuff (never a good thing--we should be paid danger money!).

When you meditate and all that, you begin to realize how the physical body, and physical objects in general, are a bit of a miracle. Just basic "gross" bliss (as Rinpoche would put it), what an extraordinary thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Hard to be a Hornworm

A Portfolio of Historical Insects

The Amber Flame Tree