Graduation!

It's been a few weeks since I had my last real post, so I wanted to update about that (and brag a little).


I graduated yesterday! I'm now a degree holder from Marietta College and am headed into the real world. (That's my roommate in the picture with me, by the way.) I will be working as an Americorps*VISTA with a local environmental organization, which I'm absolutely stoked about. I'll be able to continue my insect research while with them, so I have a feeling things will work out fine.

I'm working on a few new posts about millipedes and also some neat stuff about periodical cicadas, so I'll try to get back into my regular posting schedule ASAP. It should be easier now that final exams are done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Hard to be a Hornworm

A Portfolio of Historical Insects

The Amber Flame Tree